Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Paediatric Nurse Manager
Cavan / Monaghan area
As a progressive health care provider, we aim to deliver high-quality comprehensive care services with excellence, compassion and competence, thus enabling clients of all ages, with a variety of needs, to live full, safe and independent lives in their own homes. We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Full-Time or Part-Time Paediatric Client Care Manager for the Cavan/Monaghan area. This role will involve travel for home visits. The successful candidate will be a Registered Paediatric Nurse, with strong clinical skills. This role comprises of both clinical and managerial responsibilities, where the key focus is the care and supervision of children living with enduring and life limiting conditions - within the community.
- Clinical management of paediatric home care cases
- Development of care plans, reporting and ongoing clinical management and supervision of children and staff
- Staff selection for nursing and HCA panel
- Conduct induction and organise appropriate training and monitoring as required
- Ensure CPD of nursing/HCA panel is up to-date and appropriate training scheduled
- Supervise and assist with roster scheduling to ensure care delivery
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team pre and post discharge
- Establish relationships and communication between families, HSE, nursing division and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct visits to children/families/staff to review/monitor/update care plans and to support families/staff
- Ensure policies, procedures and strict protocols are maintained
- Reporting and communications
- Support of nursing/HCA staff
- Support of families in the community
- Registered Children’s Nurse, current NMBI registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management
- Good business acumen
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to show empathy and compassion
- Ability to manage a caseload of clients and corresponding staff
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team
- CPR, Patient Manual Handling, Children First Training
- Full Driving Licence (role will involve travel for home visits with clients)
- Full training and induction will be provided along with ongoing daily management and team support
Pay will depend on experience, however we pride ourselves on offering excellent pay rates in order to ensure we provide our clients with the highest quality of care.
For more information, please call us on 018338000