Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Office Admin (Part-time / Permanent)
Communicare Healthcare is seeking to hire an Office Administrator to join our client support and administration team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy office function, dealing with a range of company stakeholders. You should be fully MS Office proficient. You will be an integral member of our office team working in a friendly and supportive environment. We are looking for people with the right attitude and aptitude to help us provide the highest level of service. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge with a progressive company, Communicare Healthcare is for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls
- Maintenance and organisation of company records for both clients and staff
- Attend staff training events as required and implement Learning & Development in the workplace.
- Roster administration, supporting Scheduling Administrators with rosters and updating changes as required.
- Dealing with client enquiries, requests and record management.
- Providing administrative support to other departments, as required.
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel & Word).
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible, hardworking and enjoy working with people.
- Articulate and courteous, with a friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Independent but able to work well as part of a team and to help out with other office tasks when required.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours as required, during busy periods or while supporting project work.
- 09:30-14:00 Monday-Friday
To be discussed at interview stage
For more information, please call us on 018338000