Keep up to date with the latest news in Homecare
December 18, 2015
Working with Communicare!
Are you a FETAC Level 5 qualified Healthcare Assistant and looking for work in Dublin or the surrounding area?
If you have a qualification in Healthcare Support, Nursing Studies or a similar course or if you are currently doing your FETAC course and have a minimum of 2 modules completed, then we want to hear from you!
Communicare Healthcare are one of Ireland’s leading Healthcare providers, caring for all types of people throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves on our personal touch with families and clients, placing a particular focus on establishing a close relationship with all clients in order to ensure we meet all of their needs.
We would like to invite all qualified care assistants to join our dedicated team who aim to provide personal, holistic care, delivered with empathy, respect and sensitivity. We value and support all our employee’s and provide opportunities for further development and training. We are currently recruiting for a number of different positions throughout Dublin and the surrounding area for Home-care as well as for Nursing Homes.
- We’re looking for Healthcare Assistants to work in a Home-care setting in the Dublin 5, 7, 11 and 15 areas.
- We are also recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work in a Home-care setting in the South Dublin area.
- Communicare Healthcare are also recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work in Nursing homes in Wicklow and Kildare.
What do I need to apply?
To work with us you will require the following:
- Evidence of Fetac Level 5
- Copy of Previous Garda Vetting
- CPR Cert or Letter with date
- Patient Manual Handling Cert or Letter with date
- Fit For Work Cert
- 2 Written references
- GNIB / Visa (If not an Irish Citizen)or Copy of Passport
- Copy of your CV
What does Communicare offer?
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- 24 support service
How do I apply?
If you are interested in any of these positions, or would like to find out more Information, then please don’t hesitate to call us on 01-8338000.
Alternatively, you can email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for any position through our recruitment page on our website by clicking here.