Keep up to date with the latest news in Homecare
March 30, 2016
Why work as a Healthcare Assistant?
Are you looking for a career change or are you thinking about working in the healthcare sector?
Have you considered working as a healthcare assistant?
What are the benefits?
- Flexibility: Working as a healthcare assistant for Communicare means you can work around your own availability. You let us know when you’re available and we will do our utmost to get you work that suits your hours.
- Make a difference: Working with people that need care on a daily basis means that you will be making a difference, you will be helping people that need your assistance and it can really change their lives.Some people need more care than others and then there are some were companionship, someone to talk to can make a huge difference.
- Job Satisfaction: This is not your regular nine-to-five job, you know at the end of the day, when you’ve finished helping your client, that you have made a real difference, it might only be slight, but helping people can really give you great satisfaction and working with us you will feel valued.
- Choice: There are so many different aspects when working as a care assistant. As we are an agency, we work in a number of different sectors of healthcare. We work in homecare and nursing homes, but we also work in hostels and hospitals, so if you feel that your skills would be more suited to a certain area, then feel free to tell us.
- Variation: No two days are the same, you could potentially work with different clients each day and can go from working in home care to working in nursing home. So each day can bring its own challenges.
We’ve been a leading healthcare agency for over 10 years now and we’re always looking to work with the very best Fetac Level 5 qualified Care Assistants. If you don’t yet have this qualification, please click HERE for more information.
If you are already a qualified care assistant and are interested in working with us then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for any position on our jobs page HERE. For more information, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01 833800.