Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Social Care Workers – Co. Wicklow
Social Care Worker
Communicare Healthcare are now recruiting for Social Care Workers for placement with our clients in Wicklow in Mainstream Disability and Community areas. What Communicare offer:
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc.)
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Full time/Part Time
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Social Studies in Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience of working with people who have an intellectual disability.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant Health Act Regulations, HIQA Standards and all other relevant legislation.
- Experience of working in a residential setting is desirable.
- Manual handling and CPR
- Children’s First.
- Must have good written and spoken English.
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
- Qualifications & mandatory training certificates
- Two References
To be discussed at interview.
We look forward to hearing from all applicants and should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 8338000