Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Paediatric Client Care Manager – Mayo / Galway
Mayo / Galway
Want to work for a great family owned, Irish nurse led company, who will care about you, just as much as we care about all our clients? As a progressive health care provider, we aim to deliver high-quality comprehensive care services with excellence, compassion and competence, thus enabling clients of all ages, with a variety of needs, to live full, safe and independent lives in their own homes. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Full/Part Time Paediatric Client Care Manager based in the Galway/Mayo area. The successful candidate will be a Registered Paediatric Nurse, with strong clinical skills. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ This great role comprises of both clinical and managerial responsibilities, where the key focus is the care and supervision of children living with enduring and life limiting conditions, within the community. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Key Role:
- Clinical management of paediatric home care cases
- Development of care plans, reporting and ongoing clinical management and supervision of children and staff
- Staff selection for nursing and HCA panel
- Conduct induction and organise appropriate training and monitoring as required
- Ensure CPD of nursing/HCA panel is up to-date and appropriate training scheduled
- Supervise and assist with roster scheduling to ensure care delivery
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team pre and post discharge
- Establish relationships and communication between families, HSE, nursing division and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct visits to children/families/staff to review/monitor/update care plans and to support families/staff
- Ensure policies, procedures and strict protocols are maintained
- Reporting and communications
- Support of nursing/HCA staff
- Support of families in the community
- Registered Children’s Nurse, current ABA registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management
- Good business acumen
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to show empathy and compassion
- Ability to manage a caseload of clients and corresponding staff
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team
- CPR, Patient Manual Handling, Children First Training
- Full Driving Licence
- Full training and induction will be provided along with ongoing daily management and team support
To be discussed at interview.
For more information please contact us on 01 8338000