Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Healthcare Assistant – South Dublin (Minimum 20 hour contract)
We are seeking compassionate, caring and reliable Healthcare Assistants for a number of homecare roles within following areas of South Dublin:
- Dun Laoghaire
What Communicare offer:
- €13 per hour (€16 on Sundays)
- Minimum of 20 hours a week guaranteed
- €20 Travel Allowance per week (leap card/fuel allowance)
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Care of the Older Person & Care Skills completed (and working towards completing the full award)
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
Duties (vary per client):
- Personal Care (washing & dressing)
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility
- Medication prompting
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc)
If you would like to work within a rewarding role and make a difference to the lives of others, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
To be discussed at interview.
For more information please contact us on 01 8338000