Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Healthcare Assistant – Finglas, Dublin 11
We are seeking a compassionate, caring and reliable Healthcare Assistant to work with a young man in Finglas, Dublin 11.
Hours are as follows:
- Tues: 4pm-6pm
- Wed: 8:30am-9:30am
- Thurs: 4pm-6pm
- Sat & Sunday: 3:30pm-6pm
What Communicare offer:
- Homecare rate of €12 per hour (€10 per 30-minute call)
- Flexibility within your working schedule (there is flexibility with the above hours)
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Care of the Older Person & Care Skills completed (and working towards completing the full award)
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
Duties (vary per client):
- Personal Care (washing & dressing)
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility
- Medication prompting
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc)
If you would like to work within a rewarding role and make a difference to the lives of others, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please call 018338000