Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Healthcare Assistant – Dublin 7
We are seeking a compassionate, caring and reliable Healthcare Assistant to work in a home care setting in the Dublin 7 area. Initial hours are as follows:
- Tuesday 7pm-9pm
- Thursday 9am-12:30pm
- Every 2nd Friday 4:15pm-7:30pm
- Saturday 9am-4:15pm
What Communicare offer:
- Homecare rate of €12 per hour (€10 per 30-minute call)
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Care of the Older Person & Care Skills completed (and working towards completing the full award)
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
Duties (vary per client):
- Personal Care (washing & dressing)
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility
- Medication prompting
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc)
If you would like to work within a rewarding role and make a difference to the lives of others, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
To be discussed at interview.
For more information please contact us on 01 8338000