Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Healthcare Assistant – Dublin 15
We are seeking compassionate, caring and reliable carers to work with a client in Tyrrelstowwn, Dublin 15. The hours are 5:30pm - 8:30pm on Wednesday and Thursday (these are the initial hours you would be offered, but you will be offered more hours on top of this). What Communicare offer:
- Homecare rate of €12 per hour (€10 per 30-minute call)
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Care of the Older Person & Care Skills completed (and working towards completing the full award)
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
- Personal Care (washing & dressing)
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility
- Medication prompting
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc)
€12 Per hour for homecare
For more information please contact us on (01) 833 8000.