Do you want to be part of our team?
Healthcare Assistant – Co. Carlow
Communicare Healthcare currently have vacancies for a Healthcare Assistant to work within a community setting in the Carlow area. Successful applicants will be an integral part of the Communicare Healthcare team, providing a compassionate, professional & clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
Working with children in their own homes is a challenging yet rewarding experience and we are looking for applicants that are dedicated, compassionate and constantly striving to improve their own standards of care. This is an exciting opportunity for healthcare assistant to join an established agency that focuses on delivering excellent care for the client and their family by developing professional working relationships and providing stability to their ongoing care.
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent)
- Patient Manual Handling
- Copy of previous Garda Clearance
- 2 Written References
- Experience working as a carer preferably with children
- Additional specialised childcare training will be provided
- Tracheostomy training and/or experience
- Home care experience