Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below!
Full/Part time Paediatric Client Care Manager – Dublin
Want to work for a great family owned, Irish nurse led company, who will care about you, just as much as we care about all our clients? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ “As a progressive health care provider, we aim to deliver high-quality comprehensive care services with excellence, compassion and competence, thus enabling clients of all ages, with a variety of needs, to live full, safe and independent lives in their own homes.” _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Full/Part Time Paediatric Client Care Manager based in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will be a Registered Paediatric Nurse, with strong clinical skills. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ This great role comprises of both clinical and managerial responsibilities, where the key focus is the care and supervision of children living with enduring and life limiting conditions - within the community. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Key Role
- Clinical management of paediatric home care cases
- Development of care plans, reporting and ongoing clinical management and supervision of children and staff
- Staff selection for nursing and HCA panel
- Conduct induction and organise appropriate training and monitoring as required
- Ensure CPD of nursing/HCA panel is up to-date and appropriate training scheduled
- Supervise and assist with roster scheduling to ensure care delivery
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team pre and post discharge
- Establish relationships and communication between families, HSE, nursing division and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct visits to children/families/staff to review/monitor/update care plans and to support families/staff
- Ensure policies, procedures and strict protocols are maintained
- Reporting and communications
- Support of nursing/HCA staff
- Support of families in the community
- Registered Children’s Nurse, current ABA registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management
- Good business acumen
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to show empathy and compassion
- Ability to manage a caseload of clients and corresponding staff
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team
- CPR, Patient Manual Handling, Children First Training
- Full Driving Licence
- You will be required to travel to our clients across Dublin and surrounding areas.
The role comes with an attractive salary, €50,000 pa (or pro rota), use of company pool car, phone and laptop.
For more information please contact us on 01 8338000