Do you want to be part of our team?
Client Care Manager – Midlands (e.g. Laois/Offaly/Westmeath/Kildare areas)
Want to work for a great family owned, Irish nurse led company, who will care about you, just as much as we care about all our clients?
We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Client Care Manager based in Tullamore, overseeing clients in the Midlands (Laois/Offaly/Westmeath/Kildare area). The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse - RCN, with strong clinical skills.
This great role comprises of both clinical and managerial responsibilities, where the key focus is the care and supervision of children living with enduring and life limiting conditions - within the community.
- Clinical management of paediatric home care cases
- Development of care plans, reporting and ongoing clinical management and supervision of children and staff
- Staff selection for nursing and HCA panel
- Conduct induction and organise appropriate training and monitoring as required
- Ensure CPD of nursing/HCA panel is up to-date and appropriate training scheduled
- Supervise and assist with roster scheduling to ensure care delivery
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team pre and post discharge
- Establish relationships and communication between families, HSE, nursing division and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct visits to children/families/staff to review/monitor/update care plans and to support families/staff
- Ensure policies, procedures and strict protocols are maintained
- Reporting and communications
- Support of nursing/HCA staff
- Support of families in the community
- Registered Children’s Nurse current ABA registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management
- Good business acumen
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to show empathy and compassion
- Ability to manage a caseload of clients and corresponding staff
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team
- CPR and Patient Manual Handling
- Full/Clean Driving Licence
- You will be required to travel to our client(s) around the midlands
- Home & community care nursing
-The role comes with an attractive salary, use of company pool car, phone and laptop
-Full training and induction will be provided, along with ongoing daily management and team support
-If you have the necessary skills for this exciting and energetic role, we would love to hear from you!