Do you want to be part of our team?
Apply on the jobs below.
Care Worker / Community Support Worker– North-West (Donegal / Galway / Leitrim / Mayo / Roscommon / Sligo)
Community Care Worker
We are seeking compassionate, caring and reliable Social Care Workers for a number of roles in the North-West of Ireland. Areas include: Donegal / Galway / Leitrim / Mayo / Roscommon / Sligo What Communicare offer:
- Attractive rates of pay
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Community Care/Social Care
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
- Facilitate and implement a person centered service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of the clients.
- Provide personal assistance in all aspects of personal care and manual handling, ensuring comfort and hygiene of service users and adhering to safe practice at all times
- Assist service users in the taking of medication in line with policy and procedure
- Ensure that all interactions with service users are approached with dignity, respect, equality and incorporating choice
- Actively participate in appropriate, educational, recreational and occupational programmes, enabling service users to integrate with their local community and access local resources.
- Ensure safe transportation of clients, by adhering to policy and procedure and the use of all safety equipment as appropriate
- Assist with catering, cleaning, general domestic duties and the documentation of information within the service as deemed necessary.
- Promote and be actively involved in teamwork, creating a nurturing and supportive environment for service users.
To be discussed at interview stage.
Call us on 018338000 for more information